RiverCity EyeCare, located in Belpre, Ohio, has long been recognized as a leader in patient care. Our practice was started in 1955 by the late William C. Lofty, O.D. The practice has grown over the years due to the hard work and dedication to the community of Dr. Lofty and his eventual partners William W. Hill, O.D. and Dennis L. Randolph, O.D. The practice of Lofty, Hill, and Randolph has evolved into RiverCity EyeCare, where quality eyecare and personal attention are our focus.