Belpre fire sends one woman to the hospital

By  | 

BELPRE, Ohio (WTAP) - At 8:47 Monday morning, the Belpre Volunteer Fire Department responded to a call at 2907 Washington Boulevard of a structure fire.

A woman renting the home told firefighters she was asleep in the living room when she woke up and saw her back porch on fire. She went to the hospital for smoke inhalation. Officials say the fire started from a space heater.

Crews from the Belpre and Little Hocking Fire Departments were on scene for three hours, as the fire moved to the house and damaged half of the structure.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus