LITTLE HOCKING, Ohio (WTAP) - The Little Hocking Water Association has issued a boil-advisory after a water-main break along Brackenridge Road in Dunham Township.
The advisory is only for customers of Little Hocking Water affects customers in the following areas:
- Along Brackenridge Road from Hickory Grove North to the intersection with Layman Road
- Layman Road from Brackenridge Road west to the first house.
- Main Street in Vincent from the intersection with Brackenridge Road north to the intersection with Second Street
- Second Street in Vincent between Brackenridge Road and Main Street
- Barrett South Road and Roddy Roads in Vincent.
Once the break is repaired, customers are advissed to boil water for three minutes before use until further notice. The water will be tested to determine when the advisory will be lifted.