CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WTAP) - West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice has signed a $4.64 billion state budget for fiscal-year 2020.
State lawmakers passed the budget on March 8, the next-to-last day of the 2019 legislative session.
Justice, who has scheduled a news conference for 11 a.m. Friday, also signed 10 supplemental appropriation bills and vetoed one.
Following is a list of the appropriation bills signed by the governor:
• SB 424 - Supplemental appropriation to Civil Contingent Fund
• SB 435 - Supplemental appropriation to State Department of Education and Vocational Division
• SB 677 - Supplemental appropriation to Division of Health and Division of Human Services
• SB 678 - Supplemental appropriation from State Excess Lottery Revenue Fund to Office of Technology
• SB 679 - Supplemental appropriation to Division of Finance
• SB 680 - Supplemental appropriations to various divisions in DMAPS
• SB 681 - Supplemental appropriation from Lottery Net Profits to Educational Broadcasting Authority
• HB 2665 - Supplemental appropriation for PEIA Rainy Day Fee
• HB 2667 - Supplemental appropriation to the Department of Military Affairs and Public Safety, Division of Corrections
• HB 3135 - Expiring funds to the balance of the Department of Commerce, Development Office
Following is the lone appropriations bill he vetoed:
• HB 3148 - Making a supplementary appropriation to the Department of Health and Human Resources, Division of Human Services