MARIETTA, Ohio (WTAP) - A drug bust on Tuesday in Marietta lands six people in the Washington County Jail, authorities said.
Officers found more than 42 grams of heroin, methamphetamine, Suboxone and other drug paraphernalia while executing a search warrant at 101 Ingleside Ave., according to a news release from the Washington County Sheriff’s Office.
Following is a list of those arrested and the charges they’re facing:
- Dlontae Tolbert, 28, of Hilliard, Ohio, trafficking heroin;
- Brandon Layman, 37, of Marietta, possession of heroin
- Alex Handschumacher, 41, of Dayton, Ohio, possession of heroin
- Matthew Scott, 33, of Marietta, permitting drug abuse, possession of heroin
- Jacqueline Cross, 41, of Byesville, Ohio, possession of methamphetamine
- Cortney Hardy, 30, of Cambridge, Ohio, tampering with drugs
All six remained in the Washington County Jail on Thursday with varying bond amounts set during their arraignments in Marietta Municipal Court.
Agents with the Ohio Organized Crimes Investigations Commission, the Washington Morgan Noble Major Crimes Task Force and the Washington County Sheriffs’ Office were involved in the investigation.