Advertisement

Mother of Hocking College student believes son died because of milk allergy

(WTAP)
Published: Dec. 12, 2019 at 7:52 AM EST
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

The mother of an Ohio college student who was found unresponsive in his dorm and later died says a severe milk allergy was to blame.

The obituary for 20-year-old Logan Lewis states that Hocking College police found Lewis unresponsive in a dormitory on Thursday before he was pronounced dead at a nearby hospital due to anaphylaxis from a severe allergy.

The victim's mother, Jamie Baker, writes in a Facebook post that she believes her son died of a severe allergy to milk.

Tim Brunicardi, a spokesman for Hocking College, says Lewis' death is under investigation and no foul play is suspected.