New Year's events in the Mid-Ohio Valley
The Mid-Ohio Valley is ringing in the end of the decade with many events around the area. Here are some events you can check out over the next couple days to celebrate 2020.
- "Roaring 20s": Blennerhassett Hotel on New Year's Eve. No dress code, but guests are encouraged to wear attire similar to that of the 1920s. Top hats and plume tiaras will be provided.
- Gospel Mission Church annual New Year's Eve watch service. 4124 14th avenue in South Parkersburg. Service begins around 9 p.m.
- On New Year's Day, Baptist Temple of Parkersburg is holding its annual free New Year's Day community dinner from 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- North Bend State Park in Cairo is offering special New Year's Eve packages.
- North Bend will also have their 'First Day Hike" beginning at 10 a.m.
- New Year's Eve party at Lafayette Hotel in Marietta. 8 p.m. - 1 a.m. Tickets are $35 for singles, and $65 for couples.
- Adelphia Music Hall in The Galley hosting a New Year's Eve party with a Rewind Remix. Doors open at 7 p.m., and music starts at 9 p.m. Tickets are $15 in advance, and $25 at the door.
- Valley Gem Sternwheeler offering New Year's Murder Mystery dinner cruise from 8 p.m. to midnight on New Year's Eve. Tickets are $50 per person, and includes the dinner, show, and a champagne toast.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 5108 will hold a New Year's Eve dinner and dance from 6:30 p.m. to midnight. No cover. A wings dinner will be served prior to the dance from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Dairy Barn Arts Center holding its annual New Year's Eve party from 8 p.m. - 1 a.m. Tickets are $50.