Directions1. Heat oven to 350°.
2. Combine pretzels and melted butter in small bowl; press evenly into bottom of 9"X13" baking pan.
3. Place sweetened condensed milk and unsweetened chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl.
4. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until mixture is melted and smooth when stirred.
5. Pour over pretzel layer in pan.
6. Top with marshmallows, coconut and pecans; press firmly down onto chocolate layer.
7. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until firmly browned; cool completely in pan on wire rack.
8. Melt semi-sweet chocolate and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted when stirred; drizzle over entire top.
9. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until set.
10. Cut into bars.