Directions1. Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk all wet ingredients in a separate bowl, then slowly add the wet to the dry, mixing until all lumps disappear.
2. Cover and refrigerate for an hour. Brush or spray a six inch skillet with vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
3. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the skillet, swirling the skillet so the batter covers the entire bottom. Cook for 30 - 40 seconds, flip, cook for another 15 seconds. Stack crepes individually, separating with a sheet of wax paper.
1. Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, sugar, strawberries, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
2. Place 3 tablespoons of filling on the bottom third of the crepe. Fold the end over and roll firmly. Repeat with remaining ingredients and crepes. Place stuffed crepes on a platter, cover and refrigerate for an hour.
1. In large saute pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter. Add sugar and cook for 2 minutes. Add strawberries and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the liqueur and chocolate sauce and simmer for 2 minutes. Add crepes to pan and cook for a minute or so, basting with the sauce.
3. Move crepes to a serving plate and top with remaining sauce.