Directions1. Cut chicken into small strips and sauté in pan with olive oil.
2. Add mixed vegetables, peppers and onions and cover pan to allow vegetables to steam.
3. When chicken is cooked and vegetables are steamed, add diced tomatoes.
4. Heat beans and prepare Spanish rice while chicken and vegetables are cooking.
5. Add chicken and vegetables to hot plate to get that 'sizzle effect' and keep chicken and vegetables warm.
6. Top with cheese.
7. Place chicken and vegetables into tortillas and top with salsa of you choice and enjoy!