1. Place potatoes and onions in a large stew pot. Cover with water. Add salt and pepper an boil until potatoes and onions are tender.
2. Stir in peas, corn, chicken and pork. Cook at gentle rolling boil for 20 minutes.
3. Add ketchup, steak sauce, vinegar, and hot red pepper sauce. Turn off heat and let stew rest for 15 minutes.
4. Serve with Lacy bread or your favorite rolls.
1.In a small mixing bowl, combine meal, salt, and water.
2. Spoon batter into skillet. Brown on both sides, drain on platter lined with absorbent paper.