Directions1. Thaw one sheet of frozen puff pastry dough for about 30 minutes, until flexible but still cold.
2. Combine pumpkin, sugar and spices in a bowl. Set aside while preparing dough.
3. Place oven rack in center of oven and heat to 375°.
4. Roll out dough until thin, about 1/16 inch, and cut into four large circles.
5. Using your fingertips or a pastry brush, brush around edges of each circle with beaten egg.
6. Spoon about 2-3 Tbsp. pumpkin mixture into centers of circles.
7. Fold circles in half to cover mixture and seal the edges by crimping with a fork (dip fork in cold water each time to keep from sticking.) Brush tops of pasties with remaining beaten egg and sprinkle with a little granulated sugar.
8. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes in the center of oven until golden. May be eaten warm or cold.