Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Directions1. Place tenderloin pieces in bowl. Add Italian dressing, Montreal seasoning and garlic. Marinade for 45min. to 1 hour.
2. Wrap pieces of tenderloin around poached broccoli and secure with a toothpick.
3. Grill on cast iron skillet until desired temperature.
4. Serve atop garlic mashed potatoes.
5. To make garlic mashed potatoes, blend all ingredients well.
6. Form into balls and then flatten into pancake form and dredge in flour.
7.Saute in Teflon skillet until brown on each side.