Cavaliers vs. 76ers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Cleveland Cavaliers (44-27) will look to Donovan Mitchell (seventh in the league scoring 27.6 points per game) when they try to beat Joel Embiid (first in the NBA with 33.4 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (45-22) on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The Cavaliers are 2.5-point home underdogs in the game, which tips off at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, BSOH, and NBCS-PH. The over/under is 222.5 for the matchup.
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: ESPN, BSOH, and NBCS-PH
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland has played 31 games this season that have had more than 222.5 combined points scored.
- The average over/under for Cleveland's contests this season is 218.7, 3.8 fewer points than this game's total.
- So far this year, Cleveland has compiled a 39-32-0 record against the spread.
- The Cavaliers have been underdogs in 14 games this season and have come away with the win three times (21.4%) in those contests.
- Cleveland has a record of 1-6 when it is set as the underdog by +120 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Cleveland has a 45.5% chance of pulling out a win.
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 222.5||% of Games Over 222.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Cavaliers Insights & Trends
- Cleveland is 5-5 against the spread and 6-4 overall over its past 10 contests.
- The Cavaliers have gone over the total in seven of their last 10 contests.
- Cleveland's winning percentage against the spread at home is .657 (23-12-0). Away, it is .444 (16-20-0).
- The Cavaliers score an average of 112.1 points per game, only 1.4 more points than the 110.7 the 76ers give up.
- Cleveland is 32-15 against the spread and 34-13 overall when it scores more than 110.7 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got a great offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this fantastic first-time player promotion.
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Cavaliers vs. 76ers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.