The No. 15 seed Princeton Tigers (22-8) are 6.5-point underdogs in their second round NCAA Tournament matchup against the No. 7 seed Missouri Tigers (25-9) on Saturday at 6:10 PM on TNT. The winner advances to the Sweet 16 in the South Region bracket. The point total for the matchup is 146.
Missouri vs. Princeton Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Sacramento, California
- Venue: Golden 1 Center
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Missouri vs Princeton Betting Records & Stats
- So far this season, the Missouri Tigers have compiled a 17-15-1 record against the spread.
- Missouri has been at least a -280 moneyline favorite nine times this season and won all of those games.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Missouri Tigers have a 73.7% chance to win.
- Princeton is 16-12-0 ATS this year.
- The Princeton Tigers have been listed as an underdog of +230 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Princeton has a 30.3% chance of pulling out a win.
Missouri vs. Princeton Over/Under Stats
||Games Over 146
||% of Games Over 146
||Combined Average PPG
||Average Opponent PPG
||Combined Average Opponent PPG
Additional Missouri vs Princeton Insights & Trends
- Missouri has gone 7-3 in its past 10 contests, with a 5-5 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 contests, the Missouri Tigers have gone over the total four times.
- Princeton is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall in its last 10 games.
- Six of the Princeton Tigers' last 10 contests have gone over the total.
- The 79.4 points per game the Missouri Tigers average are 11.3 more points than the Princeton Tigers give up (68.1).
- Missouri has a 13-6-1 record against the spread and a 21-0 record overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
- The Princeton Tigers' 75.4 points per game are just 1.1 more points than the 74.3 the Missouri Tigers give up.
- Princeton has put together an 8-4 ATS record and an 11-3 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Missouri vs. Princeton Betting Splits
||ATS Record Against 6.5+ Point Spread
||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)
Missouri vs. Princeton Home/Away Splits
||Home ATS Record
||Away ATS Record
||Points Scored Per Game (Home)
||Points Scored Per Game (Away)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)
||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.