Braves Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
The Atlanta Braves (33-23) have the best odds in MLB to win the World Series, at +500 as of May 31.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Braves MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+500||1st||(+500, bet $100 to win $500)|
Think the Braves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Braves Standings Information
The Braves are in first place in the NL East, 4.0 games in front of the Marlins.
|3||New York Mets||4|
Braves Team Stats
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Braves pitching staff ranks third in the majors.
- Atlanta has a 3.69 team ERA that ranks sixth among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Braves have put up two or more homers in 22 games this season, and are 18-4 in those contests.
- Atlanta has racked up at least five extra-base hits in 12 games this season, and won each time.
- The Braves have gone 16-11 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Atlanta has a 21-6 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (27 times).
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves Next Game Information
Braves Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||+110||-||-||.324/.406/.554 11 HR 31 RBI|
|Sean Murphy||+3000||-||-||.286/.398/.553 11 HR 38 RBI|
|Matt Olson||+3500||-||-||.233/.357/.533 17 HR 42 RBI|
|Austin Riley||+4500||-||-||.263/.332/.452 10 HR 29 RBI|
|Ozzie Albies||+8000||-||-||.251/.294/.465 11 HR 36 RBI|
|Spencer Strider||+15000||+200||-||5-2 3.11 ERA 15.0 K/9|
|Michael Harris II||+20000||-||-||.174/.260/.266 2 HR 8 RBI|
|Marcell Ozuna||+25000||-||-||.213/.293/.460 11 HR 22 RBI|
|Travis d'Arnaud||+25000||-||-||.297/.318/.406 1 HR 8 RBI|
|Kyle Wright||-||+10000||-||0-1 5.79 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Charlie Morton||-||+15000||-||5-5 3.59 ERA 9.8 K/9|
|Max Fried||-||+8000||-||2-1 2.08 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|Jared Shuster||-||-||+12500||2-2 4.99 ERA 6.2 K/9|
Load up on officially licensed Braves gear at Fanatics!
Braves' Top Players
- Ronald Acuna Jr. has been the team's best producer this year, registering a .324/.406/.554 triple slash with 16 doubles, 11 home runs, 29 walks and 31 RBI.
- So far this year, Matt Olson is batting .233/.357/.533 with 17 home runs, 42 RBI, and a 15.5% walk rate. He has also tacked on one stolen base.
- At the plate, Ozzie Albies, one of the club's better offensive contributors, is batting .251 with a .294 OBP, 11 home runs, 23 runs, and 36 RBI, also including one stolen base.
- Sean Murphy has hit .286/.398/.553 so far this season with 10 doubles, 11 home runs, 23 walks and 38 RBI.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.