Nationals Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Currently, the Washington Nationals (68-87) have +100000 odds to win the World Series, which puts them among the bottom half of teams in MLB (17th).
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nationals MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+100000||17th||(+100000, bet $100 to win $100000)|
Think the Nationals can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Nationals Standings Information
In both the NL East and Wild Card standings, the Nationals are well behind -- 31.5 and 13.0 games, respectively.
|4||New York Mets||28.5|
Nationals Team Stats
- The Nationals pitching staff ranks 28th in MLB with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Washington has a 5.01 team ERA that ranks 27th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Nationals have a 25-14 record this season in games when they hit at least two home runs.
- Washington has gone 19-6 in its 25 games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Nationals have gone 22-9 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Washington has gone 44-17 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Nationals Next Game Information
Nationals Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Keibert Ruiz||+20000||-||-||.250/.300/.395 17 HR 61 RBI|
|C.J. Abrams||+20000||-||-||.247/.304/.420 18 HR 62 RBI|
|Joey Meneses||+25000||-||-||.278/.326/.408 13 HR 87 RBI|
|Patrick Corbin||-||+25000||-||10-14 5.18 ERA 6.3 K/9|
Nationals' Top Players
- Lane Thomas has been the team's best producer this season, registering a .271/.320/.471 triple slash with 35 doubles, 26 home runs, 36 walks and 84 RBI.
- This season, C.J. Abrams has been one of the team's best producers, registering a .247/.304/.420 triple slash with 26 doubles, 18 home runs, 32 walks and 62 RBI.
- At the dish, Joey Meneses, one of the team's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .278 with a .326 OBP, 13 home runs, 68 runs, and 87 RBI.
- Keibert Ruiz has delivered a .250/.300/.395 slash line with 21 doubles, 17 home runs, 30 walks and 61 RBI this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.