Lakers vs. Nuggets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Western Conference Finals Game 3
The Los Angeles Lakers are 5.5-point favorites heading into Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals against the Denver Nuggets at Crypto.com Arena on Saturday, starting at 8:30 PM ET on ABC. The Nuggets lead the series 2-0.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Crypto.com Arena
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Lakers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Lakers vs. Nuggets Score Prediction
- Prediction: - Nuggets 116 - Lakers 115
Lakers vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Lakers vs Nuggets Player Props|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Lakers vs Nuggets|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Odds/Over/Under|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Players to Watch|
|Lakers vs Nuggets Injury Report|
Spread & Total Prediction for Lakers vs. Nuggets
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (+ 5.5)
- Pick OU:
- The Lakers have had less success against the spread than the Nuggets this season, putting up an ATS record of 40-39-3, as opposed to the 44-36-2 record of the Nuggets.
- Denver covers the spread when it is a 5.5-point underdog or more 75% of the time. That's more often than Los Angeles covers as a favorite of 5.5 or more (64.3%).
- When it comes to eclipsing the over/under in 2022-23, Los Angeles does it better (52.4% of the time) than Denver (45.1%).
- The Lakers have a .645 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (20-11) this season, better than the .476 winning percentage for the Nuggets as a moneyline underdog (10-11).
Lakers Performance Insights
- Los Angeles ranks sixth in the NBA with 117.2 points per game so far this season. At the other end, it ranks 20th with 116.6 points allowed per contest.
- The Lakers rank 15th in the NBA with 25.3 assists per contest.
- The Lakers are 24th in the NBA with 10.8 three-pointers per game this year. Meanwhile, they rank 24th with a 34.6% shooting percentage from three-point land.
- Los Angeles has taken 64.9% two-pointers and 35.1% from three-point land this season. Of the team's baskets, 74.8% are two-pointers and 25.2% are threes.
Nuggets Performance Insights
- In 2022-23, Denver is 12th in the NBA offensively (115.8 points scored per game) and eighth on defense (112.5 points conceded).
- This season the Nuggets are second-best in the NBA in assists at 28.9 per game.
- In 2022-23 the Nuggets are 18th in the NBA in 3-point makes (11.8 per game) and fourth-best in 3-point percentage (37.9%).
- Denver attempts 63.9% percent of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 36.1% percent from beyond it. In terms of makes, 72.9% of Denver's baskets are 2-pointers, and 27.1% are 3-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.