Nationals vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 20
On Saturday, May 20, Lane Thomas' Washington Nationals (18-27) host Riley Greene's Detroit Tigers (20-22) at Nationals Park. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:05 PM ET.
The Nationals are listed as -115 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Tigers (-105). A 9.5-run total has been listed for this contest.
Nationals vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Patrick Corbin - WSH (2-5, 4.65 ERA) vs Alex Faedo - DET (0-1, 4.22 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Nationals Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-120||+100||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're looking to put money on the Nationals and Tigers game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick rundown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Nationals (-115) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $18.70 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Lane Thomas get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
Nationals vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Nationals have not played a game this season while listed as the favorite.
- The Nationals have not yet played as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Washington has a 53.5% chance to win.
- The Nationals have not been favored on the moneyline in the last 10 games.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Washington and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Tigers have won in 16, or 43.2%, of the 37 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Tigers have been victorious 16 times in 37 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have played as underdogs in six of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Nationals vs. Tigers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Luis Garcia||1.5 (+160)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+170)|
|Dominic Smith||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+165)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+140)|
|Joey Meneses||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+125)|
|Keibert Ruiz||1.5 (+195)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+140)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||28th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.