Nationals vs. Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 20
The Washington Nationals (18-27) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when hosting the Detroit Tigers (20-22) at 4:05 PM ET on Saturday.
The Nationals will give the nod to Patrick Corbin (2-5, 4.65 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Tigers will counter with Alex Faedo (0-1, 4.22 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Nationals vs. Tigers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Corbin - WSH (2-5, 4.65 ERA) vs Faedo - DET (0-1, 4.22 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Patrick Corbin
- Corbin (2-5) will take the mound for the Nationals, his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Monday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed eight hits in six innings against the New York Mets.
- The 33-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with an ERA of 4.65, a 3.10 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.430.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his fourth consecutive quality start.
- Corbin will look to finish five or more innings for the ninth start in a row.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Alex Faedo
- The Tigers are sending Faedo (0-1) out to make his third start of the season.
- His most recent time out was on Saturday, May 13 against the Seattle Mariners, when the righty tossed six innings, surrendering three earned runs while giving up four hits.
- In two games this season, he has a 4.22 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings while opponents are hitting .179 against him.
- Faedo is looking to record his second quality start of the season in this outing.
- Faedo is looking to collect his second start of five or more innings this season in this outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.