Andrey Rublev 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is next for Andrey Rublev in the French Open, and he will play Corentin Moutet. Rublev's monyeline odds to win the tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +4000.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Rublev at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Rublev's Next Match
Rublev will be in the French Open round of 64 after defeating Laslo Djere 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4, and now matches up against Moutet on Wednesday, May 31 at 8:15 AM ET.
Rublev is currently listed at -1400 to win his next match versus Moutet. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Andrey Rublev Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2500
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +4000
Want to bet on Rublev? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Rublev beat No. 60-ranked Djere 6-1, 3-6, 6-3, 6-4 on Sunday to advance to the .
- In 25 tournaments over the past 12 months, Rublev has gone 47-24 and has won two titles.
- On clay over the past year, Rublev has gone 15-6 and has won one title.
- Rublev has played 24.9 games per match in his 71 matches over the past year across all court types.
- In his 21 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Rublev has averaged 24.5 games.
- Over the past year, Rublev has been victorious in 24.0% of his return games and 83.1% of his service games.
- Rublev has claimed 80.2% of his service games on clay over the past year and 29.6% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.