Bernarda Pera 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is coming up for Bernarda Pera in the French Open, and she will face Donna Vekic. Pera currently has +30000 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Pera at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Pera's Next Match
After beating Anett Kontaveit 7-6, 6-2 in the round of 128, Pera will play Vekic in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 5:00 AM ET.
Pera has current moneyline odds of +130 to win her next contest against Vekic. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Bernarda Pera Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +30000
Want to bet on Pera? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Pera defeated No. 78-ranked Kontaveit, 7-6, 6-2.
- In 21 tournaments over the past 12 months, Pera has gone 30-19 and has won a pair of titles.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Pera has gone 17-4 and has won two titles.
- Through 49 matches over the past 12 months (across all court surfaces), Pera has played 21.1 games per match. She won 53.6% of them.
- Over the past year, Pera has played 21 matches on clay, and 19.4 games per match.
- Over the past year, Pera has been victorious in 36.4% of her return games and 69.7% of her service games.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Pera has claimed 73.4% of her service games and 46.3% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.