How to Watch the Celtics vs. Heat: Streaming & TV Channel Info for Eastern Conference Finals Game 3
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 2:31 PM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 8:32 PM EDT
The Boston Celtics will face the Miami Heat in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference Finals.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Celtics vs. Heat Game Info
- When: Sunday, May 21, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET
- Where: FTX Arena in Miami, Florida
- TV: TNT
- Catch NBA games all season long with Fubo
Watch the NBA and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with Fubo.
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
|Celtics vs Heat Players to Watch|
Celtics Stats Insights
- The Celtics make 47.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.7 percentage points lower than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (48.2%).
- Boston is 33-3 when it shoots higher than 48.2% from the field.
- The Celtics are the seventh best rebounding team in the league, the Heat rank 27th.
- The Celtics score 117.9 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 109.8 the Heat allow.
- Boston has a 49-12 record when scoring more than 109.8 points.
Heat Stats Insights
- The Heat have shot at a 46% clip from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points less than the 46.3% shooting opponents of the Celtics have averaged.
- Miami has put together a 25-11 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 46.3% from the field.
- The Celtics are the 20th best rebounding team in the league, the Heat rank 20th.
- The Heat score an average of 109.5 points per game, just 1.9 fewer points than the 111.4 the Celtics give up to opponents.
- Miami is 26-8 when it scores more than 111.4 points.
Celtics Home & Away Comparison
- In home games, the Celtics are posting 5.1 more points per game (120.5) than they are in road games (115.4).
- Boston is surrendering 110.5 points per game this year in home games, which is 1.9 fewer points than it is allowing away from home (112.4).
- In home games, the Celtics are averaging 0.4 more threes per game (16.2) than on the road (15.8). They also sport a better three-point percentage at home (37.9%) compared to in away games (37.4%).
Heat Home & Away Comparison
- The Heat put up 111.4 points per game at home, 3.9 more than on the road (107.5). Defensively they give up 110.2 per game, 0.9 more than on the road (109.3).
- At home Miami is giving up 110.2 points per game, 0.9 more than it is away (109.3).
- The Heat collect 0.1 more assists per game at home (23.9) than on the road (23.8).
|Victor Oladipo||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.