Panthers vs. Hurricanes Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - Stanley Cup Semifinals Game 3
The Florida Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes play in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Semifinals at BB&T Center on Monday, May 22, starting at 8:00 PM ET on TNT. The Panthers are up 2-0. The Panthers are favored (-110) in this game against the Hurricanes (-110).
Here's our pick for who will claim the victory in this Stanley Cup Semifinals contest.
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Predictions for Monday
Our projection model for this game calls for a final score of Panthers 4, Hurricanes 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Panthers (-110)
- Computer Predicted Total: 6.3
- Computer Predicted Spread: Panthers (-0.5)
Check out the latest odds for this game and place your bets with DraftKings.
Panthers vs Hurricanes Additional Info
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Player Props|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Panthers vs Hurricanes|
|Panthers vs Hurricanes Odds/Over/Under|
Panthers Splits and Trends
- The Panthers have finished 12-8-20 in overtime matchups on their way to an overall record of 42-32-8.
- In the 32 games Florida has played that were decided by one goal, it has a 19-6-7 record (good for 45 points).
- The 10 times this season the Panthers finished a game with just one goal, they went 1-8-1 (three points).
- Florida has taken seven points from the 18 games this season when it scored exactly two goals (3-14-1 record).
- The Panthers are 48-13-6 in the 67 games when they have scored three or more goals (to register 102 points).
- In the 40 games when Florida has scored a lone power-play goal, it registered 52 points after finishing 24-12-4.
- When it has outshot opponents, Florida is 29-24-3 (61 points).
- The Panthers' opponents have had more shots in 36 games. The Panthers went 22-11-3 in those matchups (47 points).
Hurricanes Splits and Trends
- The Hurricanes have a 16-11-27 record in overtime matchups this season and a 52-21-9 overall record.
- Carolina has earned 58 points (25-7-8) in its 40 games decided by one goal.
- Across the eight games this season the Hurricanes finished with only one goal, they have earned six points.
- When Carolina has scored exactly two goals this season, they've earned 16 points (6-8-4 record).
- The Hurricanes have earned 109 points in their 63 games with more than two goals scored.
- This season, Carolina has recorded a single power-play goal in 25 games has a record of 22-3-0 in those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Carolina is 50-19-6 (106 points).
- The Hurricanes have been outshot by opponents 15 times this season, and earned 17 points in those games.
|Panthers Rank||Panthers AVG||Hurricanes AVG||Hurricanes Rank|
|10th||22.8%||Power Play %||19.8%||19th|
|23rd||76%||Penalty Kill %||84.4%||2nd|
Put your picks to the test and bet with DraftKings.
Panthers vs. Hurricanes Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT
- Where: BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.