Mystics vs. Sun Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - May 23
One game after exploding for 21 points in an 80-74 victory over the Mystics, DeWanna Bonner leads the Connecticut Sun (2-0) on the road versus the Washington Mystics (1-1) on Tuesday, May 23, 2023. It will start at 7:00 PM ET on Monumental, NBCS-DC, and NECN.
There is no line set for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Mystics gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Mystics vs. Sun Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: St. Elizabeths East Entertainment and Sports Arena in Washington D.C.
- TV: Monumental, NBCS-DC, and NECN
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Mystics or Sun with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Mystics vs. Sun Score Prediction
Prediction: Sun 80 Mystics 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Mystics vs. Sun
- Computer Predicted Spread: Connecticut (-0.7)
- Computer Predicted Total: 159.0
Mystics vs. Sun Spread & Total Insights
- Washington covered the spread 16 times in 26 games last season.
- There were 10 Washington games (out of 26) that hit the over last year.
Watch live WNBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Mystics Performance Insights
- The Mystics were eighth in the league in points scored (80.2 per game) and best in points allowed (75.9) last year.
- Washington grabbed 34.9 rebounds per game and conceded 33.1 boards last season, ranking fifth and fourth, respectively, in the league.
- Last season, the Mystics were third-best in the WNBA in turnovers committed (12.8 per game) and ranked seventh in turnovers forced (13.9).
- Last season, the Mystics were sixth in the WNBA in 3-point makes (7.6 per game) and ninth in 3-point percentage (33.8%).
- Defensively, the Mystics were fifth in the WNBA in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7.3 last season. They were fourth in 3-point percentage allowed at 33.8%.
- Washington attempted 33.7% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 66.3% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 26.0% of Washington's buckets were 3-pointers, and 74.0% were 2-pointers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.