Nationals vs. Padres: Odds, spread, over/under - May 25
The San Diego Padres (22-27) will lean on Juan Soto when they visit Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (21-28) at Nationals Park on Thursday, May 25. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:05 PM ET.
The Nationals are listed as +165 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the favorite Padres (-200). A 9.5-run over/under has been listed in the game.
Nationals vs. Padres Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Probable Pitchers: Blake Snell - SD (1-6, 5.60 ERA) vs Jake Irvin - WSH (1-2, 5.50 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Padres Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Padres Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-205||+175||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-200||+165||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the desire to put money on the Nationals' game versus the Padres but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Nationals (+165) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Nationals to beat the Padres with those odds, and the Nationals emerge with the victory, you'd get back $26.50.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Jeimer Candelario get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Nationals Player Props|
|How to Watch Padres vs Nationals|
|Padres vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Padres Betting Trends and Insights
- The Padres have entered the game as favorites 30 times this season and won 14, or 46.7%, of those games.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter, the Padres have a record of 6-4 (60%).
- San Diego has a 66.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Padres have a 3-5 record from the eight games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, San Diego and its opponents combined to go over the run total two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Nationals have been chosen as underdogs in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (40%) in those games.
- This year, the Nationals have won six of 13 games when listed as at least +165 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
Nationals vs. Padres Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+165)|
|Luis Garcia||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+225)|
|Joey Meneses||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+160)|
|Lane Thomas||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+220)|
|Dominic Smith||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.