Eddie Rosario Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Phillies - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 5:23 AM EDT
The Atlanta Braves, including Eddie Rosario (.147 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Taijuan Walker and the Philadelphia Phillies at Truist Park, Friday at 7:20 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Phillies.
Eddie Rosario Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Taijuan Walker
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -222)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +425)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Eddie Rosario? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
Eddie Rosario At The Plate
- Rosario has eight doubles, a triple, five home runs and seven walks while batting .233.
- Rosario has reached base via a hit in 25 games this season (of 43 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- He has hit a long ball in 11.6% of his games this year, and 3.3% of his chances at the plate.
- Rosario has driven in a run in 11 games this year (25.6%), including four games with more than one RBI (9.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 13 of 43 games this season, he has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Eddie Rosario Home/Away Batting Splits
|15 (57.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (58.8%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (11.8%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ Run||5 (29.4%)|
|4 (15.4%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (5.9%)|
|8 (30.8%)||Games w/1+ RBI||3 (17.6%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- The Phillies' 4.66 team ERA ranks 24th across all league pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers combine to allow the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (51 total, one per game).
- Walker makes the start for the Phillies, his 11th of the season. He is 3-2 with a 5.79 ERA and 42 strikeouts in 46 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the righty went 5 1/3 scoreless innings against the Chicago Cubs while surrendering two hits.
- The 30-year-old has put up a 5.79 ERA and 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings across 10 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .254 to opposing hitters.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.