Braves vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - May 30
Ronald Acuna Jr. will lead the charge for the Atlanta Braves (32-22) on Tuesday, May 30, when they battle Esteury Ruiz and the Oakland Athletics (11-45) at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum at 9:40 PM ET.
The Braves are favored in this one, at -225, while the underdog Athletics have +185 odds to play spoiler. Atlanta is favored on the run line (-2.5 with +110 odds). The over/under is 9 runs for the contest.
Braves vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CA
- Location: Oakland, California
- Venue: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Probable Pitchers: Bryce Elder - ATL (3-0, 2.01 ERA) vs JP Sears - OAK (0-3, 4.70 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-255||+215||Braves (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-225||+185||Braves (-2.5)||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-250||+200||Braves (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-240||+200||Braves (-2.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to wager on the Braves' matchup against the Athletics but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Braves (-225) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Braves to beat the Athletics with those odds, and the Braves emerge with the victory, you'd get back $14.44.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Ronald Acuña Jr. get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Athletics Player Props|
|Braves vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Athletics|
Braves vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 27, or 60%, of the 45 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Braves have gone 8-2 (winning 80% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 69.2%.
- The Braves played as the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and they finished 3-6 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Atlanta and its opponents combined to hit the over five times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Athletics have come away with 11 wins in the 54 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Athletics have come away with a win two times in 22 chances when named as an underdog of at least +185 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Athletics have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- Oakland and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times in the last 10 games with a total.
Braves vs. Athletics Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Ronald Acuña Jr.||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+300)||0.5 (+165)|
|Travis d'Arnaud||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+180)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-182)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+175)|
|Ozzie Albies||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+145)|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+170)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Braves, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.