Nationals vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers will square off against the Washington Nationals and Jeimer Candelario at Dodger Stadium on Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET.
The Nationals are +240 moneyline underdogs for this matchup with the Dodgers (-300). Los Angeles is the run-line favorite (-2.5). The contest's over/under is set at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nationals vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 3-3.
- When it comes to the total, the Nationals and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The Nationals are 2-1-0 against the spread over their past 10 games (three of those matchups had a spread listed by oddsmakers). For three straight games, Washington and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under, with the average total established by sportsbooks being 9.2 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Nationals|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Odds|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have come away with 20 wins in the 49 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Washington has played as an underdog of +240 or more twice this season and split those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 29.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Washington's games have gone over the total in 23 of its 53 chances.
- In eight games with a line this season, the Nationals have a mark of 5-3-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.