How to Watch the Nationals vs. Dodgers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 30
Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals square off against J.D. Martinez and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday at 10:10 PM ET at Dodger Stadium.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Nationals vs. Dodgers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Odds|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals' 38 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- Washington is 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .384 this season.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .264 this season, which ranks third among MLB teams.
- Washington ranks 22nd in the majors with 227 total runs scored this season.
- The Nationals are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking eighth with an OBP of .328.
- The Nationals are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking second with an average of 7.1 strikeouts per game.
- Washington strikes out just 7.7 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- Washington pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.40 ERA this year, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.422 as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in MLB.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals will send Jake Irvin (1-2) to the mound for his sixth start this season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed two hits in four innings pitched against the San Diego Padres on Thursday.
- He has one quality starts in five chances this season.
- Irvin has made one start of five or more innings in five chances this season, and averages 4.4 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/25/2023||Padres||L 8-6||Home||Jake Irvin||Blake Snell|
|5/26/2023||Royals||W 12-10||Away||Patrick Corbin||Jordan Lyles|
|5/27/2023||Royals||W 4-2||Away||Josiah Gray||Brady Singer|
|5/28/2023||Royals||L 3-2||Away||MacKenzie Gore||Daniel Lynch|
|5/29/2023||Dodgers||L 6-1||Away||Trevor Williams||Bobby Miller|
|5/30/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Jake Irvin||Tony Gonsolin|
|5/31/2023||Dodgers||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Noah Syndergaard|
|6/2/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Zack Wheeler|
|6/4/2023||Phillies||-||Home||Trevor Williams||Ranger Suárez|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.