Nationals vs. Dodgers Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 30
The Los Angeles Dodgers (33-22) will look to Freddie Freeman, who is on an 18-game hit streak, when they play the Washington Nationals (23-31) and Lane Thomas, who has hit safely in 14 straight games. It starts at 10:10 PM ET on Tuesday, at Dodger Stadium.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Dodgers will send Tony Gonsolin (2-1) to the mound, while Jake Irvin (1-2) will answer the bell for the Nationals.
Nationals vs. Dodgers Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 30, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gonsolin - LAD (2-1, 1.82 ERA) vs Irvin - WSH (1-2, 5.32 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Player Props|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Nationals|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Odds|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jake Irvin
- Irvin (1-2 with a 5.32 ERA and 19 strikeouts in 22 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Nationals, his sixth of the season.
- The right-hander's most recent appearance was on Thursday against the San Diego Padres, when he threw four innings, surrendering two earned runs while giving up two hits.
- Over five games this season, the 26-year-old has a 5.32 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .235 to opposing batters.
- Irvin has registered one quality start this season.
- Irvin has pitched five or more innings in a game one time this year heading into this matchup.
Dodgers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Tony Gonsolin
- The Dodgers will hand the ball to Gonsolin (2-1) for his seventh start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed three hits in 5 2/3 innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in six games this season with a 1.82 ERA and 7 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .152.
- He has started six games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in one of them.
- Gonsolin will look to finish five or more innings for the fifth start in a row.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.