Nationals vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - May 31
On Wednesday, May 31 at 4:10 PM ET, the Los Angeles Dodgers (34-22) host the Washington Nationals (23-32) at Dodger Stadium. Noah Syndergaard will get the ball for the Dodgers, while Patrick Corbin will take the hill for the Nationals.
The Nationals are listed as +200 moneyline underdogs for this matchup against the favored Dodgers (-250). The game's total is set at 9.5 runs.
Nationals vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 31, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet LA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Syndergaard - LAD (1-4, 6.27 ERA) vs Corbin - WSH (4-5, 4.88 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Nationals vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-230||+195||-||9.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||-||9.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-238||+190||-||9.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Nationals and Dodgers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Nationals (+200), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Nationals bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $30.00 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Jeimer Candelario hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Player Props|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Nationals|
|Dodgers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Dodgers have been favorites in 45 games this season and won 29 (64.4%) of those contests.
- The Dodgers have gone 4-1 (winning 80% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -250 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 71.4% chance of a victory for Los Angeles.
- The Dodgers went 2-1 across the three games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Los Angeles combined with its opponents to go over the total eight times.
- The Nationals have won in 20, or 40%, of the 50 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Nationals have a mark of 1-4 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Nationals vs. Dodgers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Luis Garcia||1.5 (+170)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+200)|
|Corey Dickerson||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+170)|
|Jeimer Candelario||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+175)|
|Joey Meneses||1.5 (+175)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+165)|
|Keibert Ruiz||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+210)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Nationals, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Nationals Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||27th||5th|
Think the Nationals can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Washington and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.