NFL Futures: Cleveland Browns 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
After going 7-10 last season and missing the playoffs, the Cleveland Browns are +130 to go over 9.5 wins in 2023.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Browns' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Browns: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Browns' win total with DraftKings!
Cleveland Betting Insights
- Cleveland went 9-8-0 ATS last season.
- A total of eight Browns games last season went over the point total.
- Offensively, Cleveland ranked 14th in the with 349.1 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 14th in total defense (331.2 yards allowed per contest).
- Last year the Browns were 4-4 at home and 3-6 on the road.
- When favorites, Cleveland was 3-4. As underdogs, the Browns were 4-6.
- The Browns were 3-3 in the AFC North and 4-8 in the AFC as a whole.
Browns Impact Players
- Last season Deshaun Watson collected 1,102 passing yards (183.7 per game) while going 99-for-170 (58.2%) and throwing for seven touchdowns with five interceptions. He tacked on 175 rushing yards on 36 carries with one touchdown, averaging 29.2 yards per game.
- Nick Chubb took 302 carries for 1,525 rushing yards a season ago (89.7 per game) and scored 12 touchdowns.
- Last season Amari Cooper was targeted 132 times and amassed 78 catches for 1,160 yards with nine touchdowns.
- Myles Garrett put together an impressive body of work a year ago, notching 16.0 sacks, 18.0 TFL and 60 tackles.
Watch the Browns this season on Fubo!
Cleveland 2023 Strength of Schedule
- In terms of difficulty, based on their opponents' combined win total last season, the Browns will be facing the 26th-ranked schedule this year.
- In 2023, the Cleveland's schedule will feature nine games against teams which had winning records a year ago, including three games against teams that collected 12 or more wins and six games against squads that compiled fewer than six wins in 2022.
- The Browns will play seven returning playoff teams and seven teams with negative playoff odds in 2023.
Browns Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +115
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2500
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.