Cavaliers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Cleveland Cavaliers (48-29) currently have +4000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they prepare for a matchup at home against the New York Knicks on Friday, March 31 at 7:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cavaliers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+4000||10th||Bet $100 to win $4000|
|To Make the Finals||+1400||-||Bet $100 to win $1400|
Think the Cavaliers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Standings Information
The Cavaliers are currently the fourth seed in the Eastern Conference, 7.0 games behind the conference-leading Bucks, and would play the fifth-seeded Knicks in the first round of the playoffs.
|5||New York Knicks||11.0|
Cavaliers Team Stats
- The Cavaliers have put together a 48-29 record so far this season.
- The Cavaliers are 30-8 at home, 18-21 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The Cavaliers have a 45-15 record in games they were listed as the favorite, and a 3-14 record in games they were listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Cavaliers are 5-8. And they are 11-15 in games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Cavaliers are 9-5 this season when favored by three points or fewer, and are 36-10 when favored by more than three points.
- The Cavaliers have won a couple of games when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (2-9), and have grabbed just one victory when underdogs by three or more points (1-5).
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Cavaliers' Top Players
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Cavaliers in scoring, tallying 27.6 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 4.5 assists.
- Evan Mobley leads Cleveland in rebounding, averaging 9.0 per game, while Darius Garland leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 7.8 in each contest.
- Mitchell leads the Cavaliers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Mitchell and Mobley lead Cleveland on the defensive end, with Mitchell leading the team in steals by averaging 1.5 per game and Mobley in blocks, averaging 1.5 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.