Cavaliers Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The Cleveland Cavaliers (51-31) are not expected to be contenders this season, with +10000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship as they head into a matchup at home against the New York Knicks on Wednesday, April 26 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cavaliers NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+10000||11th||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|To Make the Finals||+4000||-||Bet $100 to win $4000|
Think the Cavaliers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cavaliers Team Stats
- The Cavaliers have 51 wins so far this season (51-31).
- This year, the Cavaliers have a 31-10 record at home and a 20-21 record on the road.
- The Cavaliers are 47-17 when playing as the favorite, with four victories (4-14) when listed as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Cavaliers are 5-8. And they are 12-15 in games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by 3.5 points or more this season, the Cavaliers are 38-12. Meanwhile, they have a 9-5 record when favored by three or fewer points.
- The Cavaliers have registered a pair of wins when underdogs by three points or fewer this season (2-9), and they also have posted two wins in contests when they were underdogs by 3.5 or more points (2-5).
Cavaliers' Top Players
- Donovan Mitchell leads the Cavaliers in scoring, tallying 28.3 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Evan Mobley is Cleveland's leading rebounder, grabbing 9.0 per game, while Darius Garland is its best passer, distributing 7.8 assists in each contest.
- The Cavaliers get the most three-point shooting production out of Mitchell, who knocks down 3.6 threes per game.
- Mitchell and Mobley lead Cleveland on the defensive end, with Mitchell leading the team in steals by averaging 1.5 per game and Mobley in blocks, averaging 1.5 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.