The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Matthew Fitzpatrick
Matthew Fitzpatrick is in 20th place, with a score of -6, after the third round of the RBC Canadian Open at Oakdale Golf & Country Club.
Looking to place a bet on Matthew Fitzpatrick at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Keep reading for the statistics you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Matthew Fitzpatrick Insights
- Over his last 18 rounds, Fitzpatrick has finished better than par on 11 occasions, while also carding one bogey-free round and 14 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day in one of his last 18 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 on five occasions.
- Fitzpatrick has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day 14 times.
- Fitzpatrick has finished atop the leaderboard once and has three top-10 finishes in his past five appearances.
- He has made four cuts in his past five tournaments.
- Fitzpatrick has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past five events. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and with a better-than-average score three times.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- In Fitzpatrick's past two appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish has been 10th.
- Fitzpatrick has made the cut in one of his past two appearances at this tournament.
- The most recent time Fitzpatrick played this event was in 2022, and he finished 10th.
- Courses on the PGA Tour have been an average length of 7,301 yards in the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that's 7,264 yards.
- The courses that Fitzpatrick has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,339 yards, while Oakdale Golf & Country Club will be at 7,264 yards this week.
Fitzpatrick's Last Time Out
- Fitzpatrick was relatively mediocre over the 16 par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 47th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.08 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which was good enough to land him in the 75th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.14).
- Fitzpatrick shot better than 83% of the field at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament's 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.72.
- Fitzpatrick fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other golfers averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Fitzpatrick had three bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 3.3).
- Fitzpatrick had more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 4.5 on the 40 par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.
- At that last tournament, Fitzpatrick had a bogey or worse on 10 of 40 par-4s (the field averaged 8.2).
- Fitzpatrick finished The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday outperforming the field average of birdies or better on par-5s (4.8) with nine on the 16 par-5 holes.
- On the 16 par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Fitzpatrick had two bogeys or worse, more than the tournament average of 1.7.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Fitzpatrick Odds to Win: +5000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Fitzpatrick's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.