How to Watch the Nationals vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals square off against Willy Adames and the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday at 2:10 PM ET at American Family Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Nationals vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Nationals Odds|
|Brewers vs Nationals Prediction|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals' 137 home runs rank 29th in MLB this season.
- Fueled by 410 extra-base hits, Washington ranks 23rd in MLB with a .393 slugging percentage this season.
- The Nationals have a team batting average of .254 this season, which ranks 11th among MLB teams.
- Washington has scored 639 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals have the 21st-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.314).
- The Nationals rank second in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.1 whiffs per contest.
- Washington averages just 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the majors.
- Washington pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.01 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Nationals have a combined 1.463 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals will send Patrick Corbin (10-13) to the mound for his 30th start this season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Monday, when he threw 6 2/3 innings against the Pittsburgh Pirates, giving up two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- He has started 29 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 13 of them.
- In 29 starts, Corbin has pitched through or past the fifth inning 27 times. He has a season average of 5.7 frames per outing.
- He has two appearances with no earned runs allowed in 29 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Pirates||L 5-1||Away||Joan Adon||Bailey Falter|
|9/13/2023||Pirates||L 7-6||Away||Jackson Rutledge||Colin Selby|
|9/14/2023||Pirates||L 2-0||Away||Josiah Gray||Mitch Keller|
|9/15/2023||Brewers||L 5-3||Away||Jake Irvin||Wade Miley|
|9/16/2023||Brewers||L 9-5||Away||Trevor Williams||Corbin Burnes|
|9/17/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Brandon Woodruff|
|9/18/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joan Adon||Mike Clevinger|
|9/19/2023||White Sox||-||Home||-||José Ureña|
|9/20/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Josiah Gray||Jesse Scholtens|
|9/21/2023||Braves||-||Home||Jake Irvin||Bryce Elder|
|9/22/2023||Braves||-||Home||Trevor Williams||Charlie Morton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.