Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +3500 as of September 19, the Pittsburgh Steelers aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh covered 10 times in 17 chances against the spread last season.
- A total of seven Steelers games last season went over the point total.
- Pittsburgh totaled 322.6 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 23rd in the NFL. Defensively, it ranked 13th, surrendering 330.4 yards per game.
- At home last year, the Steelers were 4-4. Away, they were 5-4.
- As favorites, Pittsburgh went 4-2. When underdogs, the Steelers were 5-6.
- The Steelers were 5-7 in the AFC, including 3-3 in the AFC North.
Steelers Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Najee Harris rushed for 1,034 yards (60.8 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- In addition, Harris had 41 catches for 229 yards and three touchdowns.
- Kenny Pickett threw for 2,404 yards (184.9 per game), completing 63.0% of his passes, with seven touchdowns and nine interceptions in 13 games.
- On the ground, Pickett scored three touchdowns and accumulated 237 yards.
- In the passing game a season ago, George Pickens scored four TDs, hauling in 52 balls for 801 yards (47.1 per game).
- Pat Freiermuth had 63 catches for 732 yards (48.8 per game) and two touchdowns in 15 games.
- Alex Highsmith had 63 tackles, 12.0 TFL, 14.5 sacks, and one pass defended last year.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
|T.J. Watt MVP Odds|
|Diontae Johnson Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Kenny Pickett MVP Odds|
|Pat Freiermuth Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+600|
|2||September 18||Browns||W 26-22||+3000|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+75000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+3000|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+15000|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1400|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.