Steelers vs. Raiders: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Pittsburgh Steelers (1-1) visit the Las Vegas Raiders (1-1) at Allegiant Stadium on Sunday, September 24, 2023.
Take a look at the betting insights and trends for the Raiders and the Steelers.
Steelers vs. Raiders Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 8:20 PM ET
- Channel: NBC
- City: Paradise, Nevada
- Venue: Allegiant Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Steelers vs. Raiders Betting Records & Stats
- The Steelers' games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 43.5 points in four of 17 outings.
- Pittsburgh had a 40.5-point average over/under in its matchups last year, three fewer points than this game's total.
- The Steelers had 10 wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- Last season, the Steelers were the underdog 11 times and won five, or 45.5%, of those games.
- Pittsburgh had a record of 2-5 when it was set as an underdog of +130 or more by sportsbooks last season.
Las Vegas Raiders
- The Raiders' 17 games last season went over this contest's total of 43.5 points 12 times.
- The average total in Las Vegas' outings last season was 46.4, 2.9 more points than the over/under for this game.
- The Raiders' record against the spread last season was 8-9-0.
- The Raiders went 4-6 in games they were favored on the moneyline last season (winning 40% of those games).
- Las Vegas had a 1-3 record last year (winning just 25% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter.
Raiders vs. Steelers Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total|
Steelers Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||40.5||40.1||40.8|
|Implied Team Total AVG||22.7||22||23.3|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-2||3-2||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||5-6||1-2||4-4|
Raiders Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||46.4||46.6||46.3|
|Implied Team Total AVG||25.4||26||24.9|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-6||4-2||0-4|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||0-2||2-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.