How to Watch the Nationals vs. Orioles Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 26
Gunnar Henderson and the Baltimore Orioles take on C.J. Abrams and the Washington Nationals at Oriole Park at Camden Yards on Tuesday, at 6:35 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Nationals vs. Orioles Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 26, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Nationals Prediction|
|Orioles vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Nationals rank 29th in Major League Baseball with just 146 home runs as a team.
- Washington is 23rd in MLB with a slugging percentage of .396 this season.
- The Nationals' .254 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Washington has scored 676 runs (4.3 per game) this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Nationals have an on-base percentage of .314 this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- The Nationals rank second in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.1 whiffs per contest.
- Washington has a 7.7 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- Washington has the 27th-ranked ERA (5.01) in the majors this season.
- The Nationals have a combined WHIP of 1.465 as a pitching staff, which is third-worst in baseball this season.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Nationals will send Josiah Gray (8-12) to the mound for his 30th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed five hits in five innings against the Chicago White Sox.
- He has started 29 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 10 of them.
- Gray has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- In 29 appearances this season, he has finished three without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Nationals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/20/2023||White Sox||W 13-3||Home||Josiah Gray||Michael Kopech|
|9/21/2023||Braves||L 10-3||Home||Jake Irvin||Max Fried|
|9/22/2023||Braves||L 9-6||Home||Patrick Corbin||Charlie Morton|
|9/24/2023||Braves||W 3-2||Home||Jackson Rutledge||Allan Winans|
|9/24/2023||Braves||L 8-5||Home||Joan Adon||Spencer Strider|
|9/26/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Josiah Gray||Kyle Bradish|
|9/27/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Patrick Corbin||Grayson Rodriguez|
|9/29/2023||Braves||-||Away||Trevor Williams||Kyle Wright|
|9/30/2023||Braves||-||Away||Jackson Rutledge||Spencer Strider|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.