Nationals vs. Orioles: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Washington Nationals and Luis Garcia take the field against Gunnar Henderson and the Baltimore Orioles on Wednesday, in the final game of a two-game series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The favored Orioles have -250 moneyline odds against the underdog Nationals, who are listed at +200. An 8-run total is listed for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Nationals gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Nationals vs. Orioles Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: MASN
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Nationals Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Nationals have a record of 2-6.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Nationals and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their previous 10 games.
- The Nationals are 2-3-0 against the spread over their past 10 matchups (five of those contests had a spread listed by bookmakers).
Read More About This Game
|Nationals Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Nationals Player Props|
|Orioles vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Orioles vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Nationals|
|Orioles vs Nationals Odds|
Nationals Betting Records & Stats
- The Nationals have been victorious in 58, or 41.1%, of the 141 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Washington has a record of 4-9, a 30.8% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +200 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Nationals have a 33.3% chance of walking away with the win.
- So far this season, Washington and its opponents have hit the over in 74 of its 156 games with a total.
- In 20 games with a line this season, the Nationals have a mark of 10-10-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.