Steelers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +3500, the Pittsburgh Steelers are No. 13 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 27.
Watch the Steelers this season on Fubo!
Steelers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC North: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +3500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Steelers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Steelers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+3500), the Steelers are 13th-best in the NFL. They are two spots higher than that, 11th-best, according to computer rankings.
- Sportsbooks have moved the Steelers' Super Bowl odds up from +6000 at the beginning of the season to +3500. Among all teams in the NFL, that is the 13th-biggest change.
- With odds of +3500, the Steelers have been given a 2.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Pittsburgh Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has won twice against the spread this year.
- One of the Steelers' three games this season has hit the over.
- The Steelers have not played as a moneyline favorite this season.
- This season, Pittsburgh has been the underdog three times and won two of those games.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five defense that ranks fifth-worst in the NFL (387 yards allowed per game), the Steelers have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 27th in the NFL by totaling 275.7 yards per game.
- The Steelers rank 22nd in scoring offense (18.7 points per game) and 19th in scoring defense (23.3 points allowed per game) this year.
Steelers Impact Players
- Kenny Pickett has thrown for 689 yards (229.7 per game), completing 59.6%, with four touchdowns and three interceptions in three games.
- In three games, George Pickens has 13 receptions for 238 yards (79.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Calvin Austin III has nine receptions for 119 yards (39.7 per game) and one TD in three games.
- In the passing game, Pat Freiermuth has scored two times, hauling in five balls for 46 yards (15.3 per game).
- As a playmaker on defense, the Steelers' T.J. Watt has delivered 11 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and six sacks in his three games.
Bet on Steelers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Steelers Player Futures
2023-24 Steelers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||49ers||L 30-7||+550|
|2||September 18||Browns||W 26-22||+2500|
|3||September 24||@ Raiders||W 23-18||+15000|
|4||October 1||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|7||October 22||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Browns||-||+2500|
|12||November 26||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|15||December 17||@ Colts||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Seahawks||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.