Andrey Rublev 2023 Nitto ATP Finals Odds
Andrey Rublev has a match against Carlos Alcaraz coming up next in the Nitto ATP Finals round robin. Rublev is +3300 to win this tournament at Pala Alpitour.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 Nitto ATP Finals and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Rublev at the 2023 Nitto ATP Finals
- Next Round: Round Robin
- Tournament Dates: November 12-19
- Venue: Pala Alpitour
- Location: Turin, Italy
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Rublev's Next Match
On Wednesday, November 15 at 8:30 AM ET, in the round robin of the the Nitto ATP Finals, Rublev will play Alcaraz, after getting past Daniil Medvedev 4-6, 2-6.
Rublev has current moneyline odds of +145 to win his next contest against Alcaraz. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Want to bet on Rublev? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Rublev remains in the tournament despite coming up short in the Round Robin, 4-6, 2-6 against Medvedev.
- Rublev has won two of his 25 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall record of 57-24.
- Rublev is 30-17 on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- In his 81 matches over the past year, across all court types, Rublev has averaged 26.6 games.
- Rublev, in 47 matches over the past year on hard courts, has played 25.6 games per match and won 53.5% of them.
- Rublev, over the past 12 months, has won 82.7% of his service games and 26.2% of his return games.
- Rublev has won 24.2% of his return games on hard courts over the past year. Meanwhile, he has been victorious in 82.5% of his service games during that timeframe.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.