Max Strus NBA Player Preview vs. the Trail Blazers - November 15
Max Strus and his Cleveland Cavaliers teammates will take the court versus the Portland Trail Blazers on Wednesday at 10:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Now let's examine Strus' available prop bets, with a particular eye on stats and trends to help you make good picks.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Max Strus Prop Bets vs. the Trail Blazers
- Points Prop: Over 13.5 (-128)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 4.5 (+106)
- Assists Prop: Over 3.5 (+114)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (-139)
Looking to bet on one or more of Strus's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Trail Blazers 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- On defense the Trail Blazers gave up 117.4 points per game last year, 23rd in the NBA.
- On the boards, the Trail Blazers allowed 43.2 rebounds per contest last year, 14th in the NBA in that category.
- The Trail Blazers were the worst team in the league in assists allowed per game last season, at 27.
- Looking at three-point defense, the Trail Blazers were ranked 18th in the NBA last season, giving up 12.5 makes per game.
Max Strus vs. the Trail Blazers
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.