Kings vs. Spurs: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Sacramento Kings (6-4) are 8.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the San Antonio Spurs (3-8) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at Frost Bank Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, CW35, and NBCS-CA. The matchup has an over/under set at 237.5 points.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Kings vs. Spurs Odds & Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Frost Bank Center in San Antonio, Texas
- TV: ESPN, CW35, and NBCS-CA
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings Betting Records & Stats
- Sacramento's games this season have gone over this contest's total of 237.5 points four times.
- The average point total in Sacramento's games this season is 228.6, 8.9 points fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- The Kings have a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Sacramento has won four out of the seven games in which it has been favored.
- Sacramento has played as a favorite of -350 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Kings have a 77.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Spurs Betting Records & Stats
- San Antonio has played five games this season that have had more than 237.5 combined points scored.
- San Antonio has had an average of 234.7 points scored in its games so far this season, 2.8 points fewer than this game's over/under.
- So far this year, San Antonio has put together a 4-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Spurs have been underdogs in 10 games this season and have come away with the win two times (20%) in those contests.
- This season, San Antonio has won one of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +275 on the moneyline.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that San Antonio has a 26.7% chance of pulling out a win.
Kings vs Spurs Additional Info
|Kings vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Kings vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Kings vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Spurs Prediction|
|Kings vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Kings vs Spurs|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kings vs. Spurs Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 237.5||% of Games Over 237.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Kings Insights & Trends
- Sacramento has covered the spread in the same percentage of games at home as road games (60%). It has covered three times in five games when playing at home and three times in five games on the road.
- The 114.6 points per game the Kings record are 9.5 fewer points than the Spurs allow (124.1).
- Sacramento has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 124.1 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Additional Spurs Insights & Trends
- This year, San Antonio is 2-3-0 at home against the spread (.400 winning percentage). On the road, it is 2-4-0 ATS (.333).
- The Spurs average just 3.4 fewer points per game (110.6) than the Kings allow (114).
- When it scores more than 114 points, San Antonio is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Kings vs. Spurs Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 8.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Kings vs. Spurs Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.