Marshall vs. Northern Kentucky Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's game that pits the Marshall Thundering Herd (1-1) versus the Northern Kentucky Norse (0-2) at Truist Arena is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 94-67 in favor of Marshall, who is a big favorite according to our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Thundering Herd are coming off of a 79-74 victory against Chattanooga in their most recent outing on Sunday.
Marshall vs. Northern Kentucky Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Truist Arena in Highland Heights, Kentucky
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Marshall vs. Northern Kentucky Score Prediction
- Prediction: Marshall 94, Northern Kentucky 67
Other Sun Belt Predictions
- South Alabama vs Florida State
- Troy vs Tennessee
- Southern Miss vs North Alabama
- VCU vs JMU
- UL Monroe vs McNeese
- Coastal Carolina vs Furman
- Nicholls vs Louisiana
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Marshall Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Thundering Herd had a +121 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 3.9 points per game. They put up 63.7 points per game to rank 203rd in college basketball and gave up 59.8 per contest to rank 63rd in college basketball.
- In conference play, Marshall scored fewer points (63.6 per game) than it did overall (63.7) in 2022-23.
- In 2022-23, the Thundering Herd averaged 6.1 more points per game at home (68.5) than away (62.4).
- At home, Marshall allowed 60.7 points per game, 1.6 fewer points than it allowed on the road (62.3).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.