How to Watch the Ohio State vs. Minnesota Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-0) face a fellow Big Ten foe when they host the Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-5) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Ohio Stadium.
Defensively, Ohio State has been a top-25 unit, ranking second-best by allowing just 9.9 points per game. The offense ranks 30th (33.3 points per game). Minnesota ranks 21st-worst in total yards per game (318.6), but it has been more productive defensively, ranking 54th in the FBS with 364 total yards surrendered per contest.
For more details on this contest, including where and how to watch on BTN, continue reading.
Ohio State vs. Minnesota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Ohio Stadium
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Florida vs Missouri
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- UCLA vs USC
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- South Florida vs UTSA
Ohio State vs. Minnesota Key Statistics
|428.8 (41st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||318.6 (115th)|
|262.3 (4th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||364 (53rd)|
|138.6 (90th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||160.4 (64th)|
|290.2 (17th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||158.2 (125th)|
|10 (20th)||Turnovers (Rank)||12 (41st)|
|9 (119th)||Takeaways (Rank)||18 (17th)|
Ohio State Stats Leaders
- Kyle McCord has thrown for 2,687 yards (268.7 ypg) to lead Ohio State, completing 66.3% of his passes and recording 20 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season.
- TreVeyon Henderson has carried the ball 103 times for a team-high 648 yards on the ground and has found the end zone eight times. He's also tacked on 14 catches for 184 yards (18.4 per game).
- This season, DeaMonte Trayanum has carried the ball 75 times for 311 yards (31.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Marvin Harrison Jr.'s 1,063 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 102 times and has totaled 59 catches and 12 touchdowns.
- Cade Stover has grabbed 34 passes while averaging 50.8 yards per game and scoring four touchdowns.
- Emeka Egbuka has been the target of 41 passes and compiled 27 receptions for 344 yards, an average of 34.4 yards per contest. He's found the end zone three times through the air this season.
Minnesota Stats Leaders
- Athan Kaliakmanis has compiled 1,582 yards (158.2 per game) while completing 52.2% of his passes and collecting 13 touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Darius Taylor, has carried the ball 103 times for 591 yards (59.1 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Jordan Nubin has run for 393 yards across 81 carries, scoring two touchdowns.
- Daniel Jackson's 681 receiving yards (68.1 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 45 receptions on 88 targets with seven touchdowns.
- Corey Crooms has 26 receptions (on 54 targets) for a total of 334 yards (33.4 yards per game) this year.
- Brevyn Spann-Ford has racked up 226 reciving yards (22.6 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Ohio State or Minnesota gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.