Zachary Werenski Game Preview: Blue Jackets vs. Capitals - November 18
The Columbus Blue Jackets, including Zachary Werenski, will be on the ice Saturday at 7:30 PM ET, and they'll be facing the Washington Capitals. Considering a bet on Werenski? We have numbers and figures to assist you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Zachary Werenski vs. Capitals Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSOH, and MNMT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +140)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Werenski Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Werenski has averaged 23:58 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -3.
- Werenski has a goal in one of his 15 games playedthis season, but has yet to post a multi-goal effort.
- In nine of 15 games this season, Werenski has registered a point, and in one of those games he came away with multiple points.
- Werenski has yet to record a multi-assist game this season despite registering one in nine of 15 games played.
- Werenski's implied probability to go over his point total is 51.2% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Werenski going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 41.7%.
Werenski Stats vs. the Capitals
- The Capitals have given up 37 goals in total (2.6 per game), the third-fewest allowed in the league.
- The team's goal differential (-4) ranks 20th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Washington|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.