Amari Cooper Week 11 Preview vs. the Steelers
Cleveland Browns receiver Amari Cooper has a favorable matchup in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), up against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steelers are allowing the sixth-most passing yards in the league, 248.4 per game.
Cooper has 41 receptions for a team-high 715 yards and two TDs so far this year. He's been targeted 72 times, resulting in 79.4 yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Cooper and the Browns with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cooper vs. the Steelers
- Cooper vs the Steelers (since 2021): 3 GP / 80.7 REC YPG / REC TD
- Four players have racked up 100 or more receiving yards in a game against Pittsburgh in the 2023 season.
- The Steelers have surrendered a TD pass to nine opposing players this year.
- Pittsburgh has given up two or more TD receptions to three opposing players on the season.
- The pass defense of the Steelers is conceding 248.4 yards per contest this season, which ranks 27th in the league.
- The Steelers' defense is 12th in the NFL by allowing 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (12 total passing TDs).
Browns Player Previews
Amari Cooper Receiving Props vs. the Steelers
- Receiving Yards: 43.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Cooper with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cooper Receiving Insights
- Cooper, in six of nine games, has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Cooper has been targeted on 72 of his team's 306 passing attempts this season (23.5% target share).
- He is averaging 9.9 yards per target (17th in league play), racking up 715 yards on 72 passes thrown his way.
- Cooper has had a touchdown catch in two of nine games this year. He hauled in only one TD reception in each of those games.
- He has scored two of his team's 18 offensive touchdowns this season (11.1%).
- Cooper (seven red zone targets) has been targeted 24.1% of the time in the red zone (29 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Cooper's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|at Ravens||11/12/2023||Week 10||9 TAR / 6 REC / 98 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cardinals||11/5/2023||Week 9||5 TAR / 5 REC / 139 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Seahawks||10/29/2023||Week 8||11 TAR / 6 REC / 89 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Colts||10/22/2023||Week 7||8 TAR / 2 REC / 22 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. 49ers||10/15/2023||Week 6||8 TAR / 4 REC / 108 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.