George Pickens vs. Denzel Ward: Week 11 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
George Pickens and the Pittsburgh Steelers meet the Cleveland Browns in Week 11 at Cleveland Browns Stadium, where they'll be up against Denzel Ward and the Cleveland Browns defense. For more stats and analysis on the Steelers pass catchers' matchup against the Browns' secondary, check out this article.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Steelers vs. Browns Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Cleveland Browns Stadium
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- TV: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
George Pickens Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Browns|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
George Pickens vs. Denzel Ward Insights
George Pickens & the Steelers' Offense
- George Pickens has hauled in 566 receiving yards on 33 catches to pace his team this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Through the air, Pittsburgh ranks third-last in the league in passing yards with 1,623 (180.3 per contest) and 29th in passing TDs (seven).
- The Steelers rank 27th in the league in scoring with 17.3 points per game, and they rank 30th in total yards with 283.6 per game.
- Pittsburgh has one of the lowest pass rates in the league this season, throwing the ball 31.7 times per game (eighth-fewest in NFL).
- In the red zone, the Steelers are not passing the ball very often compared to the rest of the league, ranking fifth in the NFL with 27 total red-zone pass attempts (57.4% red-zone pass rate).
Denzel Ward & the Browns' Defense
- Denzel Ward leads the team with two interceptions, while also recording 26 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and nine passes defended.
- Looking at passing yards conceded, Cleveland has given up 1,360 (151.1 per game), the lowest amount in the league.
- The Browns' points-against average on defense is fourth-best in the NFL, at 18.9 per game.
- Cleveland has allowed over 100 receiving yards to two players this season.
- Eight players have caught a touchdown against the Browns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
George Pickens vs. Denzel Ward Advanced Stats
|George Pickens||Denzel Ward|
|Rec. Targets||62||47||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||17.2||23||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||62.9||2.9||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||196||1.0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||6||0.0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.