Jaylen Warren Week 11 Preview vs. the Browns
Jaylen Warren has a tough matchup when his Pittsburgh Steelers face the Cleveland Browns in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Browns allow 91.6 rushing yards per game, seventh-best in the league.
This year, Warren has recorded 364 rushing yards (40.4 ypg) on 71 total carries and has two rushing scores. Warren has put up 31 catches for 218 receiving yards (24.2 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Warren and the Steelers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Warren vs. the Browns
- Warren vs the Browns (since 2021): 3 GP / 28.7 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- No player has put up more than 100 yards on the ground in a game against the Browns in the 2023 season.
- Cleveland has allowed seven opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- The Browns have let two opposing players to record two or more rushing TDs against them this season.
- The Browns surrender 91.6 rushing yards per game, the NFL's seventh-ranked run defense this season.
- Opponents of the Browns have put up nine touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Browns' defense is 18th in the league in that category.
Steelers Player Previews
Jaylen Warren Rushing Props vs. the Browns
- Rushing Yards: 39.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Warren with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Warren Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Warren has hit the over four times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- The Steelers pass on 55.3% of their plays and run on 44.7%. They are 27th in NFL action in points scored.
- He has carried the ball in 71 of his team's 230 total rushing attempts this season (30.9%).
- Warren has found paydirt on the ground in two games this season but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
- He has scored two of his team's 13 offensive touchdowns this season (15.4%).
- He has five carries in the red zone (25.0% of his team's 20 red zone rushes).
Jaylen Warren Receiving Props vs the Browns
- Receiving Yards: 18.5 (-118)
Warren Receiving Insights
- Warren, in the receiving game, has gone over on his receiving yards prop in six of nine games this year.
- Warren has received 13.7% of his team's 285 passing attempts this season (39 targets).
- He has 218 receiving yards on 39 targets to rank 119th in league play with 5.6 yards per target.
- Warren does not have a TD reception this year in nine games.
- Warren (two red zone targets) has been targeted 7.4% of the time in the red zone (27 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Warren's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Packers||11/12/2023||Week 10||15 ATT / 101 YDS / 1 TD||4 TAR / 2 REC / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Titans||11/2/2023||Week 9||11 ATT / 88 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 25 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Jaguars||10/29/2023||Week 8||5 ATT / 19 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 4 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Rams||10/22/2023||Week 7||6 ATT / 32 YDS / 1 TD||2 TAR / 1 REC / -1 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||10/8/2023||Week 5||9 ATT / 40 YDS / 0 TDs||3 TAR / 3 REC / 39 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.